Everything you need to support PCs and tablets
ProSupport Plus is the most complete support service, it combines priority access to expert support, accidental damage repair, and proactive monitoring for automatic issue prevention and resolution.
It is designed to provide maximum support with minimal effort for you. As the first premium service for PCs and tablets1 that automates support, ProSupport Plus prevents issues before they occur and quickly resolve issues when they do.
Choose ProSupport Plus:
- Priority access to ProSupport engineers 24x7x365 to quickly resolve hardware and software issues
- Predictive analysis for issue prevention and optimization enabled by SupportAssist3
- Proactive monitoring, issue detection, notification and automated case creation for accelerated issue resolution enabled by SupportAssist
- Power to manage all your asset alerts from a single portal with Tech Direct or use tools you already use like Microsoft SCOM, Remedy, KACE and OpenManage Essentials
- System repair after a drop, spill or surge to protect your investment
- Hard drive retention after replacement to help secure your data1
- Dedicated Technology Service Manager, a single point of contact for issue resolution and monthly reporting4
Complete support with minimal effort
Resolve issues quickly with ProSupport engineers
Increase productivity with proactive, automated support
Avoid downtime with failure prevention
Protect your investment with coverage for accidents
Secure your data with hard drive retention
- Priority access toProSupport engineers
- Dedicated Technology Service Manager
- Collaborative support
- Proactive issue detection
- Predictive failure prevention
- Monthly history and contract reporting
- Automated case creation with notification
- Repair for drops, spills and surges
- Retain hard drive after replacement
Dell SupportAssist Technology
With years of experience proactively monitoring datacenters, Dell is now bringing proactive and predictive automated support to PCs and tablets.
- Remote monitoring and automatic case creation
- Automated collection of system state data for diagnostics
- Predictive failure analysis and notification with case creation
- Ability to manage asset alerts from a single portal with Tech Direct
TechDirect is a self-service tool that allows you to manage multiple support cases and dispatch parts. It is available in 11 languages and can be accessed online, through a mobile application or APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). TechDirect is easy to use, convenient and flexible to fit your needs.
1 SupportAssist is only available on Windows 7, 8 8.1 and 10. Not available on Windows RT, Android or Google Chrome. Hard drive retention is not available on Chromebook or Venue tablets, except the Venue 11 Pro.
2 Based on Mar 2016 Principled Technologies test report, “Dell SupportAssist Provided Proactive Support for Hard Drive Failure”, commissioned by Dell. Testing conducted in the United States. Actual results will vary. Full report: http://facts.pt/Cr3tEy
3 Predictive support available for hard drives and batteries
4 Available for customers with 500 or more ProSupport Plus Systems
© 2017 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Specifications are correct at date of publication but are subject to availability or change without notice at any time. Dell and its affiliates cannot be responsible for errors or omissions in typography or photography. Dell’s Terms and Conditions of Sales and Service apply and are available on request. Dell service offerings do not affect consumer’s statutory rights. October 2017 | Dell ProSupport Plus for PCs and Tablets DS-rev | Rev 1.2